Monday, July 6, 2015

Penang the 2nd : Day 4

I start today with breakfast at Kapitan. I love muktabak, it's tasty! 
Finished breakfast I walk to see around.





After that I go to Thai temple and Burma temple







Next I go to Penang National Park, but along the way to there I visited this place. Ummm I don't know what is this place. 




I arrive National Park around Noon time. OK let's go up to the Park! So tired ;P





After cross the mountain, will see the beach.















'Cause I tired so I sleep at the monkey beach ;P ha ha

Bye bye Penang national park, Next I go to Toy Museum..





















My dinner at here 'Batu Ferringhi' OMG! beautiful sunset here














I go to night market and then come back to hotel in the late night.

End of this night with this ^^)v


Bye bye, C U!

No comments:

Post a Comment