Friday, July 3, 2015

Penang the 2nd: Day 1 at Hat Yai

This trips is going on in my holiday on May 2015. 

Due to I have course to attend at Songkhla so I set my plan to travel before to attend that course. "Where to go?" ask myself. Suddenly "PENANG" is my answer.

Booked flight and accommodate, Contact friend at Malaysia tell him to know my plan and then...Let's go.

I packed my bag and go to Donmuang Airport. I will go to Hat Yai Airport ^^)b

Already to go, That's my bag, my book and my feet!

This is my transportation

1 hour and 30 min i am arrive Hat Yai Airport.

That's Songkhla province!
I stay overnight at Hat Yai city. 
Just one night to plan myself what i'd like to do where i'd like to go in Penang.

Coffee time! 

It was...Cappuccino! 

All my plan set by Mr. Sob. My Malaysian friend. Thank you very much Bro!



No comments:

Post a Comment