Saturday, July 4, 2015

Penang the 2nd : Day 2

Today I wake up early, take shower, get dress and pack my bag, checked out from hotel(Redplanet Hotel) 

I walk to Hat Yai train Station. Buy ticket to Butterworth(332 baht) Just to know cannot to booked ticket, have to buy ticket at station only.

one shot between hotel and train station. Hat Yai in The morning

when I got ticket I find something to eat. Congee + rice with red pork and red sweet sauce + ice tea(110 baht) OMG! I'm fulled

Yeah, got ticket

Finished breakfast, I come back to station, prepare snack and water. And then waiting for the train.

@ Hat Yai Junction. waiting for the train.
9 O' clock the train leave from platform. I sitting with Canada girl. ^^)

At 10.30 a.m. arrive Padung Besar, There is an integrated customs, immigration, and quarantine checkpoint for both countries here. I leave here at 11 O' Clock.








At 2 O'Clock(Thai Time) arrive Butterworth Station. So excited! Awesome!

   
I found Mr. Sob at meeting point. say hi to him and here we go to Penang. Hoolay!

From train station we go to Penang island by ferry transfer. So Cool! At here no one talk in Thai so good time for me to prove my skill. - -)v













I checked in at Tune Hotel, leave my bag there and tour the city!















Don't ask me "Where is it? What's it? How to go there?" I don't know I walk with maps Ha Ha Ha!

Good idea to decorate I will do at my house

This too!
While I am sight seeing I found many the art street. Let's enjoy it.






















and the last photo is my dinner, it calls "Murtabak"

Enjoy dinner! I happy ^^)
End of today, see ya next!

No comments:

Post a Comment