Sunday, July 5, 2015

Penang the 2nd : Day 3

These day I late wake up it's because of so tired from travelling. Starting this morning with breakfast at 'Old Town White Coffee' 
I wanna try local food so I order 'Nasi Lamak' It's rice+curry sauce+small fish+boiled egg. Awesome! I love it ^^)v And I recommend 'coffee' it's so good taste!(I love it also)
'Hot Coffee' Tasty!


'Nasi Lamak' It's yummy!

Awesome!

After finished breakfast so let's go to Penang Hill (Bukit Bendara) I have been here but in the afternoon time for this time I go in the morning, feel good!.









I visited 'Owl Museum'

Mr. Sob, you're good guild. ^^)b

funny face








go up to Hindu Temple


I take time not too much here.



This is cable car I take this car for go up and down the hill.



 This is my next destination. 'Kek Lok Si Temple'







1,000 Buddha Pagoda. There are many Buddha Statue inside this pagoda.











I go up to another floor by cable car. There is a big Guanyin statue there.

candid shot! ha ha

Selfie!










I feel happy, excited and funny. It's look like I came here for practice Kungfu here! Awesome!! Bye bye, Kek Lok Si Temple see you next time.


I left from Kek Lok Si and go to 'Gurney Drive'





And then here ' Penang Town Hall and City Hall'







This time I just looking around outside the 'Fort Cornwallis' 




I wanna go to 'Chew Jetty' to see the art street there. I start to walk from Fort Cornwallis to Chew Jetty.

I found this 'Sweettenham Pier' that i found "Destination Cruise' alongside here.


I found this 'Church Street Pier' 




inside this church.


I can see the destination cruise from here.



I passed bus terminal.



This is the new art street at 'Chew Jetty'


Art street at step by step lane.


Standard Charter Bank 



Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower


I back to Fort Cornwallis again. Looking to the man who feeding the crow.






I back to hotel for take a shower and prepare myself for dinner. I cannot to remember what is it? but it's yummy!



Finished dinner I go to Nagore Square to see night life. Wow I found art street here.







And this Money Houz bar, I order beer for end of today. 





There is a live music here.

Candid shot! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment