Saturday, August 9, 2014

Traveling of my good feeling by POSTCARD

Hello folk!

To sending postcards is my favorite when i'm travelling to another place. I always send postcard to myself and my friend that i've their home address. Tell them where i go, what i do and what i feel, that's all!

It's a good feeling to do that. Start from choose a beautiful or good meaning postcard and think about which cards that I'd like to sent to someone. Then wrote its :))

For the first time, i'm worry about the people that i sent postcard to them, Would they will like my postcard ?, They will read my postcards or not. But now i don't mind about that. 'Coz My happiness is "To write and send it to them" 

And now i be a member of Postcrossing.com, To send postcards to stranger that i never know them before(Just feel like a penfriends). I send to many stranger in many country and i also received postcard from other member(Now i received 6 postcards)

I don't know the other feel when they received postcards but i'm happy when i got it. and I SMILE :))
I hope that they will happy and smile when they got it.
  

This set i send to China, Russia, Belarus,Taiwan and Germany

This set i send to myself and my friend in Thailand :))

This for many country!

2 comments:

  1. i never sent postcard to myfrend event myself..
    i sounds nice when u doit..feel happy get poscrd from are someone...
    dont forget when ur go travel again..sent poscard to malaysia bro he..he...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Bro. pls email me your home address. i'll sent postcards to you next my traveling :))

      Delete