Sunday, August 17, 2014

In my work life

Yo!

In my life, i work 6 month per year, 12 hrs per day. But sometimes i work 10 month per year depend on situation. On my working period I living. eating , sleeping and working in this workplace. My workplace is far away from shore around 200 kilometer. I travel to workplace by helicopter, take time around 45 minute :))

In my duty in day shift, I'll wake up in early(04.45) take a shower and have breakfast and start work at 6 A.M. Start job with a cup of coffee and a tablet of vitamin C and then LET'S GO! My jobs is concern about logistic and support production line in facility. I talk and talk with helicopter's captain and boat's captain and coordinate between people and people(Why they don't talk, they talk pass me!) I finished my duty at 6 P.M.

After jobs I have dinner in galley then go to fitness room to exercise around 1 hrs. and then take a shower and go to bed. I do like this everyday. So boring!!

If I on duty in night shift I'll wake up around 5 P.M. take a shower, have dinner(Should i call 'Breakfast'?) I start working at 6 P.M. with coffee. and finished duty at 6 A.M.(Sometimes i have to work over time for assist my co-work in the morning time)

That's all my work life!

2 comments:

  1. สู้ต่อไปครับ ทาเคชิ

    ปล น่าสงสารตรงตื่นนอนเข้าชิฟเช้านี่แหละ 555 เช้าเกิ๊นนน

    ReplyDelete