Friday, August 1, 2014

The family trips : Phra Nakhon Khiri(Khao Wang), Petchaburi

Dear All,

Last two month ago. I and my family have a vacation trips. Ours planed we go to Pranburi, and we have to pass this way so we decided to visit this place once again "Phra Nakhon Khiri" 

When i was young my dad used to brought me and my brother here. i still remember that time. great memories here with my family!

it's feel like a kid again, i and my brother run up to the hill and fighting with monkeys army!(Too many unfriendly monkey here). Very hot but we're happy to been here again.









My young brothers


My Dad and My Mom


3 comments:

  1. ทริปนี้รูปสวยแท่

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet memory when comeback place when u young..great memory with family..it normal when u fight with unfrendly monkey he..he.... eh still looking where is your pic.. :)

    ReplyDelete