Monday, August 4, 2014

My travel collection, #MY FEET


Thank my feet for to bring me to anywhere.

It's long time, i cannot to remember when i start to do this. When i travel and don't know what to do, i'll do this. Photography my feet. i know that it's unsightly but it's my memories.

When i look at all photo, i know the story, where i go and what i do and do its with who :)) 

It's weird?

From photo;
@ My cousin to be a monkshood in Bang Jag Chapel, Amphawa, Samut Songkarm.
@Ceremony in my tribe traditional, Nakhonsawan
@Klong Proa Beach, Koh Chang, Rayong
@Pee Joop's home, Burirum
@Bang Jag Temple, Amphawa, Samut Songkarm
@My Home, Kampaengsan, Nakhon Pathom
@Chiew Larn Dam, Surat Thani
@Sirindhon Museum, Kalasin
@Plug Mai Lai Temple, Giving alms and make merit with my family, Nakhon Pathom
@Pra Sai Yard Phoo Carw Temple, Kalasin
@ on Butterworth Train, from Hat-Yai to Nakhon Pathom
@King RaMa 2 Memorial Park, Samut Songkarm
@Phoo Pha and Lum Tharn Resort, Khoa Sok, Surat Thani
@My friend wedding, Lom Sak, Petchaboon
@The million year stone park, Pataya, Chonburi
@My workplace on the helideck, PALQ in The Gulf of Thailand
@Pee Prasong's home, Surat Thani
@Bhud Tha Ni Mit Temple, Kalasin
@Workplace in my bedroom, '303', PALQ in The Gulf of Thailand
@South Pataya Beach, Pataya, Chonburi
@Khlong Phlu Waterfall, Koh Chang, Rayong
@Restaurants on Koh Samui, Surat Thani
@My brother to be a monkshood in Bor Num Jeud Chapel, in front of my home, Kampaengsan, Nakorn Pathom

6 comments:

  1. อันนี้ไอเดียเจ๋ง เหมือนเป็น พาสปอร์ต ประทับไว่ว่าไปไหนมาแล้วบ้าง

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. สนใจรับสักข้างไหมครับ?

      Delete
    2. มาสิ สู้นะเว้ย !!!!!

      Delete
  2. it weirds? no it uniq..great idea
    maybe i can follow ur idea..
    one pic show a lot of wonderful story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visit my blog Bro :))
      i like ur tips and ur trips in ur blog too

      you're inspiration for me to posting in this blog ha ha

      Delete
  3. ur are welcome :)
    your also inspire me.. bro :P

    ReplyDelete