Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Selfie, Portrait and all my feet in KHOPAYAM, Ranong

Hello,

I think this is the last photo set for this trips.

From restaurant at The Blue Sky Resort.

Walk way to The church on the water, Wat Khopayam

Stair to Buddha statute at Wat Khopayam.

At the Aow Yai

The pier behind my room

1, 2, 3 action! Rock body shot. ha ha



2 shots out of focus 



Sit on my ass at pier when tide down.


Sit down my ass at pier when tide up


I am always waiting you at the pier everyday. he he



But first Let's me take a Selfie!


One more shot in the room



at Aow Yai


one shot at the swing in front of resort.


walk way to room



3 shot, Selfie in front of the bathroom's mirror


at Aow Mook


Aow Mook.


To soak my feet at The public hot springs




At Phunyaban waterfall.



The last one at pier for fishing boat!


That's all for this trips. Happy trips and hope to see you again KHOPAYAM. 
See you guy!

1 comment:

  1. สวยงามน่าตามรอยมากๆ

    ReplyDelete