Sunday, December 14, 2014

็Holiday in November : Let's go to Ranong part 1

Hi Folk,

I buy a sale tour package from Thai Teaw Thai Fair in September and I was planed with my old friend will go to Ranong on this November. Good time for me I've got 3 weeks holiday in November.

After confirmed accommodate with the blue sky resort I booked the bus ticket for my friend and myself on 21 Nov at 9 PM. I leave from home in the afternoon and arrived The Bangkok southern terminal around 5 PM. I contact the bus tour agency for receive the ticket and then waiting for my friend 'Mr. Dum' He's on the way to terminal.

Then we met and we arrived terminal a head the bus schedule 3 hrs. so what shall we do? We looking for restaurant for dinner. when we finished Dum see the beer garden. He invited me to wait the bus there and don't waste the time we order beer immediately! 6 bottoms I just a bit drunk ha ha! It's okay for me because the but take time from Bangkok to Ranong around 9 hrs. I prepared myself to sleep on the bus and waked up when the bus arrive Ranong. 


here we go!

while waiting the bus I drink this 6 bottoms. Awesome!


which one!

this is my transportation to go to Ranong

inside the bus, and time to sleep 9 hrs when i'm wake i will arrive Ranong. 


See you next....

No comments:

Post a Comment