Thursday, December 11, 2014

Khon Kaen Airport and My transportation :))

Hello guys,

After I joined my colleague's wedding I stay overnight at Khon Kaen City. Pub, Bar, show girls and night life is my friend targets. Ha ha I go with them O_O)v
Awesome! and I feel a little bit scared with that girls, she try to touch my dick! and try to naked me Oh God! never mind she grab my dick I grab her breast and pussy back ha ha! Crazy night! 


In the morning, I leave from hotel to airport and catch Nokair back to Bangkok in the afternoon flight. Time to say goodbye Khon Kaen, Hope to see you again ^^)b







This is my transportation

1 comment:

  1. GO Airport Express offers Cameron Park Airport Shuttle, Limousine Service, and Bus Charter Rentals - we are Chicago's leading door-to-door transportation.

    ReplyDelete