Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nakornpathom, Long time never been Sanam Chandra Palace.

Howdy! 

On my off duty jobs, stay in my home sweet home. i found this in my computer. Ta da! This is "Sanam Chandra Palace" Two years ago, i had been here and take some picture. This Palace is in the town but my home in local, same province. 45 minutes from my home to this Palace by bus and 25 minute by private cars. (my brother can be there in 15 minute, WTF!)

From this it's only Chali Mongkol Asana, still have more building around here next time i will take more photo.








It is Chali Mongkol Asana(next time i will take it new)





2 comments:

  1. wow very nice view..
    look like castle plce :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bro. Take care urself.
      Hope you'll be fine ^^

      Delete