Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Do you need "Encouragement"


Hello folk!

How it's good if we can made a 'Encouragement Pills' for help someone who are lack of encouragement.

Take one pills in the morning before start jobs. (^^)b

Just kidding! That's my imagination. In fact, You can create encouragement by yourself and/or you can got it from people around(friend,parent and your lovers) no need to take any pills and you can help the other to create encouragement also.  





 This is vitamin C, i take it every morning

For my suggestion, in the day that you're lack of encouragement you can take vitamin like this and tell yourself "I'm gonna be OK 'cause i just take an encouragement pills "

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. i will try! take this pill
    to encourage myself..
    i need this vitamin!

    p/s:do yo understands read my blog bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i used google for translate your blog. That's great equipment translator. ^^)b

      Delete