Saturday, July 12, 2014

Feel good with '13 going on 30'

Credit photo: http://www.impawards.com/2004/thirteen_going_on_thirty_xlg.html

Hello guy,

I hope you will enjoy with your holiday. I still work on holiday, everything is okay it like everyday ^^). It's not too much work today, i can watch movies during on duty ha ha (Don't tell my boss :P)

Have you ever watched this movies? if not i recommended this films for you. It's fun and make me feel good. This movies is about the girl name 'Jenna'. She have a bad birthday party when she 13 year old. She wish, she'd like to be cool chick in the future. when she wake up in the morning she found she's 30. she have a perfect life like she wish but her relationship between her and her parent, her and old friend is not good. She found after she's 13, she made herself like 'bitch' for to be a cool chick. And once day she meet her old friend and falling in love with him but he's engaged. Many story in this have to watch it!

I like some dialogue between Jenna and Her mom in this movies:

Jenna say:  Mom. Do you ever wish you could go back......like to another time?
Mom say: I wouldn't mind giving back some of these wrinkles.
Jenna say: Okay. If you were given one do-over, anything in your life, what would it be?
Mom say: Nothing.
Jenna say: Really? 
Mom say: Really.
Jenna say: But did you ever make a big mistake? Or a huge one that could change your life? What about that?
Mom say: Well, Jenna, I know I made a lot of mistakes... ...but I don't regret making any of them.
Jenna say: How come?
Mom say: Because if I hadn't have made them.....I wouldn't have learned how to make things right.

That's great quote in this movies, I like that! Oh! Don't miss, songs in this movies is awesome!

Okay guy, Have a nice holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment