Friday, April 29, 2011

RIP Mr.Somchoke

Mr. Somchoke is a VIP in my home. When I get Car or Motorcycle he will run to me immediately. he need to belong with me everywhere, The market, The Super market that restricted area for all pets. All people will see him everytime when my mom or my dad go to market by cars or motorcycle. Specaially for motorcycle you will see him sit in front of the driver he sits like a human sit on motorcycle. ha ha pretty act with him.
From this picture, We are going to market. Mr. somchoke sats between my mom and my bro. He loves air blow to his face. Ha ha funny dog!

Last month, I call to my mom, she said Mr. Somchoke has dead by car. He ran into the road and then.... So when I go home next time I will never see you, Good bye my best friend, Somchoke. I alway missing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment