Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great memory at Major Rungsit with lovely person And World Invasion.





That's a great time for me on five day ago. So tied from travelling but it's OK for me. It's OK to do something for someone who is waiting for me long time. No more waiting, I found the place, warm hug and everything that you do for me, I feel! and I can not to explain by word!



Is this Love? Maybe I falling in love? It's sure, no doubt. It's call Love.


I never be like this. Never miss who like this. Never be happy like this.



After I finished my job on last Thursday, I fly to shore and waiting for flight from NST to BKK. Two hours at Robinson Ocean and four hour at airport, totally six hour. it's So long time! But I don't need to wait anymore I try to change the ticket from 1900 to 1555 but It's so expensive, I have to pay additional about 3000 bath!! So I wait.



I arrive BKK around 2030 and get on taxi to Zeer someone waiting for me at there! I meet the one I waiting long time in front of Zeer. A bit conversation between you and me at Zeer. You khow what I really want to hug you, big hug on you but I can't 'Cause we are under looking from outside people.



From Zeer we take taxi to your place. and noodle is our sweet dinner!

Amazing night never been before. I alway be alone 30 years but that night I ...sleep in warm hug of someone! So happy! from that day I think my life is change.



You woke up early to go to work. I sent you at bus terminal and see you get on bus til the bus gone. I back to your room clean your room and your clothes. And waiting for you back again.



Around 5 O'clock you back! we went to the mall and cinema. We booked seat for the movies(World Invasion) and then we went to restaurant(Fuji) Special meal for us. your smile, your voice, your face, your word I can remember all.


All time with you is amazing time for me! Two hours in cinema great movies, great person beside me! If tomorrow I die, I am surrender.



Next day, I have to go back to NST for working. I don't know how long I keep you in my arms. I can't say anymore because we are woke up late and I don't wanna miss my flight. Quiet goodbye between you and me.



รูปไม่เกี่ยวกับเรื่องเล้ย แต่หนังมันส์มากนั่งไม่ติดเก้าอี้เลย จริง จริงนะ