Thursday, April 28, 2011

From Room#413 @ Chai Mongkol Apartment



On my holliday if I don't went back to home I will stay with my friend at Songkhla. Slow life at here I don't need to wake up early(This is my holliday why I have to wake up early) Just leave myself to do everything that I need. Eating, Sleeping, Shopping, Drinking or Travelling I am free to do that.



From this picture, That day my friend got an accident, can not walk he has to standby on his bed only and bad weather at SKL also. So I have to take care him, provide food for him etc. Nothing to do for me after he take a pill and sleep. I sat at the terrace, Look outside and leave my mind with myself. I can remember that time I am so set up and confused about people around me. I look back what happened in this room when my friend stay at hospital about two weeks. Just one time, but it's still in my head. It's incorrect! Should not happened. That's my fault in this case, I can not to resist myself. I stop my thinking and take a picture. And tell myself forget about it, just keep it in mind that's all. Can not be true!

If I see you next time how can I told myself? Or just do everthing like nothing never happened between us! Hard to do but Have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment