Sunday, November 8, 2015

One day trip to tour 5 temple in Bangkok

It's easy to visit the famous temple in Bangkok. This is a my first time to visit there by myself.

I start at Major Phin - Khao. Travel by bus number 57 and get off at Wat Ra-Kang bus terminal. From bus teminal I walk follow the road around 800 meters. I see my first target "Wat Ra-Kang"


From Wat Ra-Kang I go to Wat Phra Kaew by boat transfer. I embark the boat at Wat Ra-Kang port. 




Few minute I arrive Tha Chang Port. I pay 3 baht for boat transfer. Then walk through port I see the second target. That is Wat Phra Kaew. There are full of tourism.




Then I walk from Wat Phra Kaew to The third target. That's Wat Pho. Not too far from Wat Phra Kaew.



And then I embark the boat at Tha Thien to go to Wat Jang. It stay each other side of Chao Phra Ya River.




Then I take the boat to the next destination. That's Wat Kan-La-Yan-Na-Mitt

it's view on the way to my last target.


That's a Wat Kan La Yan Na Mitt I can see it from the boat.



Let's go inside!




The end of my trip here.

Bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment