Thursday, May 28, 2015

Phuket unplanned trips with friend on March 2015 ;Kata Noi Beach and Karon View Point

Hi,

After leave from Phomthep Cape, We go to Karon View Point because I recommend this place for Mr. Dum. While we are going to Karon, we found pretty girls swimming on the beach so I informed Mr. Dum to stop the car immediately! I don't wanna miss a beauty thing on the beach ha ha.



Beautiful Sunshine on Kata Noi Beach

Child enjoined to swim on the beach

Sexy girl with his boyfriend ;)

Good view!

Do you wanna lay down with me?

Dum act! So cool!

Do you see my power? Ha ha,



We leave from Kata Noi Beach, we proceed to Karon View Point follow our intent! We take a long time here because timely Sunset.




3 Bays, Beautiful view!


The sun going down.



Tonight we stay here!

Good Bye for today, tomorrow I will go to Phuket old town! To see the Chino-Portuguese Architecture.

Bye Bye.

From เด็กชายปลาดุก 12 April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment