Saturday, September 27, 2014

Training at Songkhla on 26 - 29 August 2014 ; Khao Tung Kuan and Aculpture Garden

Hello,

After I leave from The museum, I planed to go to Samila Beach so i start to walk from The museum to there. On the way to the beach i will pass Khao Tung Kuan and Aculpture garden so i've got this photo.

I still is a Amateur but i promise next time i'll be better. 






At aculpture garden I saw many lover around here and do something sweet. BE JEALOUS!!(do you see it bold letters ha ha!) :))




Thank you for visit my blog!

4 comments:

  1. amatur .. pic ur tace look almosty perfect..
    good job bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. แล้วพี่ไปนั่งทำอะไรที่พื้น????









    5555555555555

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. อินนี่ นั้นมันแม่ลิงอุ้มลูกอยู่โว้ย

      Delete
    2. อ้าวเราะ เห็นหน้าเหมือน ส่องจกดูดิ

      Delete