Sunday, May 23, 2010

Suratthani, 2nd time for me and my friends.

Wonderful place like heaven, wonderful trips. This is my the 2nd time to visit Suratthani.
Our group decide to go to Surat again, after last time we go to Kho SaMui and Kho PaNgan.

This trip, we planned to go to Cheiw Larn Dam to see Kui Lhin Thailand and Phu Pha and Lum Tharn Resort at Khao Sok.

No more talk, Let's see..

Around counter check-in @ Phu-Pha&Lum-Tharn Resort.
Viewpoint from counter check-in on top of resort.

Cart in front of our room.

A beauty road in front of our room.



Canvas bed around swimming pool and my friend.


It's just look like Lamp.

Swimming pool.

Viewpoint from swimming pool.

Another room.

My friend in pool

The resort is located among the orchards.

Floating resort at Cheiw Larn Dam


Dam
Photo by; ixus 55 + Picnik.com



No comments:

Post a Comment